Our Responsibilities To You:
• We do not want you to provide protected health information on any form on this website. However, if you choose to submit this content, we maintain the privacy and security of your protected health information; but can’t guarantee if a does breach occur, that it may have compromised the privacy or security of your information.
• We will not share your information other than as described within the site unless you consent.
Your Information We May Collect:
When you visit this website, you may provide us with personal information that you knowingly choose to provide to us.
• Personal Information You Provide. In certain sections of the website, you may opt to complete a form to request a quote, ask a question or seek additional information. To service your request, we may collect personally identifiable information that you choose to submit such as your name, additional data (email address, phone number, etc.) and other similar information. We may also collect additional personally identifiable information that you voluntarily include in your interactions with this website. If you are not comfortable providing this information, please contact us directly.
• Personal Information We Do Not Request. Please do not provide personally identifiable information in any section of the form such as Social Security Number, Medicare ID number, date of birth, medical history, medications, specifics on your current plan (plan name, price) and any additional data that would be deemed confidential in nature. If you choose to provide any of this information, please contact us directly. Your information is considered private.
What We Do With Your Information:
• We use the to notify you about ongoing insurance and related education and new or revised products we think you will find of some interest in and may wish to evaluate.
• We will contact you, at your request to provide you with information or a quote with supporting materials or to answer your question(s) or inquiry.
- If you request a quote for products offered on this website, we will share your information contained in the form with third parties (such as insurance companies we are appointed with) to process your request. By submitting your information, you understand we may contact you directly by telephone or email to process your request. By providing us with your information, you are giving us permission to contact you even you are on a Do Not Call List.
- If you have an inquiry or request product information, we will contact you directly.
• You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive ongoing or additional information from us.
Links On This Website:
Acceptance Of This Policy:
The materials on this website have been developed for educational purposes only. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All quotes are subject to underwriting review and no guarantee of insurance implied by applying. Before selecting a plan be sure to read the plan summary, check to see if your provider is in the network, read the outline of coverage, exclusions and limitations and ask any questions that you have. This website and attached links provide a brief description of coverage, but it is not a statement of contract; review the actual policy from the insurance company for exact information. Neither Susan Speciale, agent(s), insurance company nor information provider(s) shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless and do not endorse and cannot guarantee the accuracy of the websites in this directory. Information is provided for consumer’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective insurance plans consumers may be interested in purchasing.
• Final rates and benefits are based on actual plan selection (including plan riders you may request) and the assignment of any rate adjustment factors due to the Medicare plan's underwriting guidelines.
• Do Not Cancel your current coverage until a new policy is approved and you have received written confirmation with your ID number, effective date, the policy's rates and benefits from the insurance company.
• Rate and Benefit Disclaimer Notification: The rate and benefit information provided herein was generated by an insurance quoting system. These insurance quoting systems do not guarantee or warrant the correctness or completeness of the rate and benefit information contained herein and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of use of the quoted rate and benefit information.
• Additionally, information contained in this website is limited in scope, subject to change without notice, and does not contain all the terms, conditions, limitations, or exclusions of the referenced benefit plans. Only the insurance company Plan Documents and Policy's contain the exact terms and conditions of coverage. Your grant of access to the rate and benefit summaries contained herein may not be relied upon as a guarantee of your eligibility or coverage under these benefit plans.
The information on this website is provided for your convenience only, and does not constitute a statement of endorsement, approval, affiliation, favoring of the external site nor does it imply guaranteed acceptance of any product by agent or insurance company. This website is not responsible for the content, views, products or availability of the site, nor does it assume any liability for the accuracy or completeness of its information. We urge you to consult with an attorney and financial advisor to understand your legal obligations under the law for any products considered or purchased. In many instances, the rules have yet to be written and experts continue to debate how various provisions of the law will be implemented and enforced. Many basic elements may change and there are numerous exceptions. Please contact an attorney and financial advisor to verify how the law will affect you, your specific company, benefit offering, and scenario.